NetSupport new release of NetSupport School 11 is designed to compliment the new classroom and help teachers meet the needs of preparing students for successful careers. NetSupport School v11 benefits teachers with features such as randomly creating groups of students and assigning them to teams. It also allows teachers to set the time they wish to give students prior to answering questions. Scores can be assigned per team or per student on an individual level.• Tutor Assistant app for Apple iOS and Android devices (NEW) – Compatible with Apple iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices, and available as a free download from Apple iTunes, Google Play and Amazon App Stores, the Tutor Assistant App increases a teacher’s mobility around the classroom. It will enable them to retain key control and monitoring of all student workstations.
NetSupport School 11 has evolved over many years to ensure it continues to meet the challenges faced in today's modern classrooms and remains compatible with the ever-changing IT landscape.
With any new release, the focus is not only on introducing innovative new features but to also review existing functionality to ensure it remains relevant and in line with modern teaching practices.
NetSupport School 11 delivers over 200 new and enhanced features all wrapped in a restyled user interface.
NetSupport School is the class‐leading training software solution, providing teachers with the ability to instruct and visually/audibly monitor, as well as interact with their students, individually, as a pre‐defined group or to the whole class.
Rising to the challenge and requirements of today’s modern classroom, NetSupport School provides the ability to deliver lesson content, simultaneously monitor all student PCs and work collaboratively, ensuring that complete student attention and focus is maintained at all times. There are no hidden extras; all features are included as standard including a customized testing suite, dedicated technician console, digital student revision aids, lesson planning tools and the option for teachers to reward students for good effort.
NetSupport School can be used on any Windows computer and is designed to work flawlessly over both wired and wireless networks. Increasingly, schools are also embracing new PC technologies and NetSupport School works happily in terminal server, shared resource, virtual desktop and thin/zero client computing environments.
Buy now or request a quote for volume purchase of Netsupport School 11 pricing.
• Question and Answer Module (NEW) – Allows teachers to verbally ask questions to the class, gauge student answers and understanding, introduce new questioning styles to the lesson, develop peer assessment opportunities, as well as track rewards against both the individual and, where appropriate, teams.
• Google Chrome support (NEW) – Is compatible with the latest version of Google Chrome OS which is integrated on Chromebooks.
• Video Editor and Conversion Tool (NEW) – Allows a teacher to record activity on a target PC that can be replayed at a later date. Version 11 introduces a new Video Editor, allowing replay files to be trimmed and edited, before then being exported as AVI or WMX files.
• View / Control student screens - Monitor the entire class or selected students. View using high quality scalable thumbnails of each PC, mouse over for larger zoom view or click for full 1:1 remote control.
• Real-time instruction tools - Show the Teacher's Screen to all members of the class, or show a selected desktop (if the teacher uses multiple monitors) or even show just a selected application. Show a Recording of a previous remote control session to the class or broadcast a multimedia file (including sound). Unique to NetSupport School you can also leave a full recording of the presentation on each student desktop so they can review the presentation later.
• Powerful Student Surveys – Send out quick polls on content to ensure students are paying attention. Provide rewards to students with correct answers, and auto-group students based on responses.
• Testing and quiz components - supporting real time tests and scoring, support for 8 different question types, examination grading levels, progress tracking and more.
• Real-time Audio Monitoring – Listen to an individual student’s audio and microphones or audio from the entire class, conduct two-way audio chat, and record audio files and save for later review.
• Internet metering and control - Provides granular website blocking, allowing access to certain pages at a selected URL but not access to the rest of the site. Works across browsers and also includes FTP blocking.
• Digital Student Journals - During a typical class, all appropriate items relating to the subject can be captured and automatically included in a PDF file for post-lesson review by each Student. This feature includes a full record of Lesson details and Objectives, Teacher and Student notes, Screenshots, Survey results, URLs used during the lesson and individual Test results.
• Dedicated Technician Console – This will allow you to monitor all computers across the school network in a single view, group computers based on location, generate hardware/software inventories, conduct chat with one or multiple students or teachers, transfer files, power on/off computers, reboot or login remotely, apply “always-on” restrictions, launch a command prompt remotely, and much more.
• Application metering and control – Generate an “Approved” or “Restricted” application list for access, monitor what application is open and active, close out inappropriate applications during class time for individual students or the whole class.
• Printer management
• Send out and collect work – Create work on a file and send out to students to be delivered to their desktops, and at an appointed time, collect the work from the students.
Buy now or call us for Netsupport School Pricing for high volume purchases.
You might think all classroom solutions offer the same set of tools, but you might be surprised to know only NetSupport School offers:
• Individual, group and peer assessment tools, “bounce” questioning and scoring.
• Unique Teacher and Student digital journals.
• An interactive lesson planner.
• A dedicated Student toolbar for quick access to resources, notifications from teacher and lesson objectives.
• A touch enabled Teacher toolbar available when the Tutor app is minimized.
• Automatic SafeSearch search engine protection.
• An inbuilt electronic whiteboard with a range of collaborative tools.
• “Always on” security policies without the need for a dedicated server.
• Individual Student and team rewards that can be assigned and collated during the lesson.
• Lesson objectives and expected outcomes published for all students to see.
• A Teacher’s Assistant App that runs on both tablets and Smartphones (Apple and Android).
• Support for Google Chrome OS and Chromebooks.
• A fully compatible sister product for both Mac and all major flavors of Linux – through NetSupport Assist.
• Compatible with Windows 8 OS