Kutoka Miss Spider- Scavenger Hunt
|Platform: ||MAC, WIN 98, WIN 2K, WIN XP, WIN ME||Media: ||CD||Grade:||K-2|
Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Please Note:Kutoka introduces the notion of “Public Eyes” when its titles are bought by public institutions such as schools, libraries, day cares, baby-sitting services and the like. Individuals purchasing for home use qualify for retail pricing. Software purchased by institutions cost more because it is being shared by a considerably greater number of individuals than for home use and this reality is also reflected in the number of calls the Kutoka technical service receives.
Miss Spider Scavenger Hunt’s storyline follows the adventures of the gentle, kind-hearted Miss Spider, her husband Holley and their buggy bunch of kids. This miniature wonderland of Sunny Patch is home to a fascinating assortment of hoppers, flyers and creepy crawlers of all shapes, sizes and colors. One day Miss Spider announces to her four children that the activity of the day will be a scavenger hunt; once a player has selected his/her character he must help locate the items on his list. Complete all four scavenger hunts and unlock the ninth and final activity with Miss Spider. Three difficulty levels ensure challenging game play for players of all ages.
- Enjoy hours of fun with 4 exciting Scavenger Hunts with individual game play and a total of 9 fun activities!
- Complete all 4 Scavenger Hunts and unlock the exciting ninth and final activity with Miss Spider!
- Each Scavenger hunt takes place in a different and exciting setting inspired by the television series with the beautiful graphics and sound true to the Miss Spider Universe!
- The player can choose between playing both the regular Scavenger Hunt games and playing just the activities.
- 3 difficulty levels ensure challenging game play for players of all ages!
- The lists of things to find also have pictures allowing non-readers to benefit fully from this great game!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP; Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz or higher; RAM: 128 MB; Video: DirectX compatible graphics card; Sound: DirectX compatible sound card; CD-ROM: 12x CD-ROM drive; Disk Space: 650 MB of available uncompressed hard disk space.
- Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4; Processor: G4 500 MHz or higher; RAM: 128 MB ; Video: Standard Mac video; Sound: Standard Mac sound; CD-ROM: 12x CD-ROM drive; Disk Space: 650 MB of available hard disk space.
More Great Offerings from Kutoka