Draw and paint with realistic art tools that simulate real Crayola crayons, markers, paints and other art supplies.
Crayola Art Studio is a powerful software program that allows you to draw and paint using digital art tools with realistic effects.
Offers boundless creative expression using Crayola Pencils, Paints, Markers, Crayons and more! Learn to edit and transform digital images with hundreds of creativity starters. Adaptable to any user regardless of artistic ability and level of computer skills. Crayola Art Studio was developed from Core Learning’s award-winning corefx Three Level software. Features include 12 realistic art tools, selection of hundreds of pre-set colors or mix unique colors on digital palettes, a complete range of easy-to-use drawing tools, progressive undo and redo features to support experimentation, and hundreds of editable images to supplement artwork and learn digital editing techniques.
- 12 realistic art tools including tempera paint, acrylic paint, watercolor, chalk, crayon, oil pastel, colored pencil, marker and more
- Select from hundreds of pre-set colors or mix unique colors on digital palettes
- Easy-to-use complete range of drawing tools
- Progressive undo and redo features support experimentation
- Over 1000 editable images to supplement artwork and learn digital editing techniques
- Customize the interface with selections of backgrounds, icon sizes and tool configurations
- A special Begin to Draw level helps beginners learn basic computer drawing skills
- A powerful draw and paint program yet easy to use
- Superior to KidPix and any children’s art software sold under $50
- A great value supported by Crayola, the best brand for children’s creativity
- Supported by Crayola art images
- Children learn key art and computer skills
- Use for making invitations, greeting cards, decorations, illustrated stories, and more
- Fun for all family members
Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and 98, 128 MB RAM, 400 MHz Pentium Processor, 125 MB hard drive disk space, CD-ROM Drive