Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Please Note:Minimum purchase price = $180.00
A single solution for remote support!
|NetSupport Manager combines powerful PC remote control with advanced desktop management functionality leading to one of the fastest levels of ROI available on the market today, specifically in improving user productivity, customer satisfaction and organizational flexibility. NetSupport Manager provides the ability to support Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris and mobile devices all from a single console. The latest evolution in Remote PC support and desktop management. Monitor multiple systems in a single action, deliver hands on remote support or interactive training. Gather real-time inventory and system data.
Designed to operate over your network, via mobile communications or the internet securely without the need for firewall configuration, NetSupport Manager provides a single solution for remote support. Adding to traditional Remote Control capabilities, NetSupport Manager also provides a range of supporting tools to aid in support, including dynamic Hardware and Software Inventory reports, Systems Management tools, full Audio support and even the ability to show an Operator's screen in real-time to any number of connected systems as an integrated training tool.
15 years development + 6,000,000 PC install base = the most stable, feature rich and secure Remote Control Solution available!
Latest updates in version 10.30
- Remote Desktop Support - NetSupport Manager now co-exists seamlessly with Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Smartcard Support - With this option any smartcard login performed on the Control PC is re-directed and applied on the Client PC (more info)
- Scripting Enhancements - New remote logon function; script editor now uses colors to differentiate between comments, functions and keywords.
- Remote Command Prompt Enhancements - Remote command window now stores previously executed commands during the active session. Commands can then be recalled from history.
- Extended Multi-Monitor Support - The Control can now select the relevant Client monitor in view and thumbnail mode.
The newest release of NetSupport Manager has significant enhancements in the areas of security and improvements to scripting, command prompt and multi-monitor support. NetSupport Manager also now works in an environment where Remote Desktop is also in use.
NetSupport Manager offers comprehensive multi-platform support for Windows, Linux, MAC, Solaris, CE, Pocket PC and Windows Mobile systems, providing complete compatibility to match today's business environment. In addition NetSupport Manager now offers support for 64 bit Intel and AMD platforms, including Windows XP 64 and Windows 2003 64. The support is available for x64-based systems.
For Microsoft based systems NetSupport Manager supports : Dos, Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista (32bit and 64bit).
NetSupport Manager provides full remote control capabilities for Apple Mac systems. The NetSupport Manager Mac client supports OS 10.3 and later and provided as full Mac universal binaries including support for all new Intel based systems.
NetSupport Manager provides full Remote Control capabilities for Linux and Solaris systems. The NetSupport Manager Linux client supports SuSE 9 and later, Red Hat 9 / Enterprise and Fedora distributions.
NetSupport Manager provides full Remote Control capabilities for Windows CE (4.2 and later), Pocket PC (2003 and later) and Windows Mobile (5.0 and later) devices.
The latest mobile platform support provides a wealth of new uses :
- Connect back to the office server from your PDA and perform an update or restart.
- Access information directly on your office PC while on the road.
- Provide a seamless way of managing your Pocket PC, CE and Windows Mobile devices from a central location.
- Deliver updates or changes to your salesforces smartphones.
- Deliver remote support of your POS or inventory gathering devices.
DOS, Win 95/8, Win NT , Win ME, Win 2000, Win XP, Win 2003, Win 2008 and Vista.
The NetSupport Manager Linux client supports at the time of release, SuSE, Red Hat / Enterprise and Fedora distributions.
NetSupport Manager client compatible with MAC OSX and carries Mac Universal certification.
The Solaris OS release is available for SUN SPARC systems.
Pocket PC Requirements:
Pocket PC 2003 or Windows Mobile 2003 and above
Strong ARM processors
ActiveSync / WiFi wireless LAN capabilities
Device RAM: 32Mb (64Mb Recommended)
Storage: Minimum 2Mb, full Install 10Mb required
Processor: Strong ARM processors, X86 Compatible
Operating System: Windows CE 4.2 or above
Device RAM: 32Mb (64Mb Recommended)
Storage: 5Mb free space required