This introductory training is tailored specifically to the needs of a beginner or intermediate user of Adobe Flash CS4.
During the course you will learn how to create, animate and efficiently mange your rich media content via the brand new CS4 interface. You will understand how to correctly implement features like the new motion tween, motion presets, ActionScript3 event handling and how to professionally set up your site.
Specific lessons include working with video and video controllers, building and modifying a Motion Tween, motion presets, production animation techniques and how to set up and use the new Frame Spans.
By the time you have completed Total Training for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: Essentials you will have the confidence, experience and tools effectively utilize flash when constructing your own rich media website sites, create eye-catching flash banner advertisement.
- Presenter: John Ulliman
- John Ulliman is an Adobe Authorized Instructor and Certified Expert for the Creative Suite of tools, and principal of his own project development company. John has been teaching since the 1st version of Flash. His seminars for designers and animators focus on productivity, animation skills, and advanced navigation techniques. He also works closely with major multimedia studios helping integrate dynamic media solutions.
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Format: DVD-ROM & Online
- Running Time: 6 Hrs, 0 DVDs
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Project Files: Included
- Get an in-depth look at Animation Techniques.
- Learn how to set up and use the new Frame Spans.
- Discover how to use and create your own Motion Presets.
- Find out how to add video and video controllers to your Flash website.
- Learn how to build and modify a Motion Tween.