Adobe Production Studio Premium Total Training from Edit to Output
This video series is dedicated to helping you understand Adobe's integrated suite of video, design, audio, and DVD authoring applications. The series hosts, Bob Donlon and Jason Levine, share their real-world production knowledge of how to use these incredible digital video, sound, and effects tools to take a project smoothly from design and editing to final DVD production.
- Discover how Encore integrates with all applications in the Production Studio (Premiere for movie exports, After Effects for Motion Menu creation, and Audition for audio sweetening and finalizing)
- Learn how to create custom, dynamic slideshows with music, subtitles, and dramatic pan, zoom, and transition effects.
- Understand how to visually assemble a DVD's navigation in minutes using the new Flowchart.
- Enhance your next project with free downloads from Shockwave-Sound.com. With this product, you'll receive:
- 3 Full length music tracks
- 3 Music Loops
- 10 Sound effects
Presenter: Bob Donlon
Bob Donlon is a Senior Manager for Adobe Systems whose eclectic career as a musician, graphic designer, editor, and book author has led him down a diverse path that includes "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" and a recording contract with Geffen Records.
Presenter: Jason Levine
Adobe System's audio evangelist, Jason Levine, is a true sound-meister. His recorded samples of everything, from guitars to exotic drums, are included in Adobe Audition's sound library. He continues to lead by example in this exceptional series for Adobe Audition 2. Jason hits all the high notes, delivering exceptionally clear and quality samples.
Format: DVD (ROM)
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Experience Level: Beginner to advanced
Running Time: 17 Hrs, 3 DVD (ROMs)
Project Files: Included