Start Reading with Tag
With your Tag reader, read about pirate kids Will and Abby as they decode a map so they can beat mean old pirate One Tooth to the treasure! After the story, discover leveled learning activities that help build phonics skills, vocabulary and reading comprehension. Plus, connect the Tag Reader online to the Leapfrog Learning Path to see what your child is learning.
- With your Tag reader, read along with pirate kids, Will and Abby, as they decode a secret map
- Using amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader makes learning to read an exciting experience as words talk, pictures sing and stories live out loud!
- The Tag reading and activity books have over 20 books and games available, including favorite TV and movie characters and classic stories.
- Kids learn reading basic skills, concentrating on suffixes, phonics and word recognition & comprehension skills. Kids will love to read the story and play learning activities that help build phonics skills, vocabulary, and reading comprehension all with the help of their Tag reader.
- Parents can connect the Tag Reader online to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning from this book, and can receive recommendations for other books their child should read next to continue to build their reading skills.
- Word Building
- Subject Area Knowledge
- Reading Comprehension
- Phonics Skills
- Word Recognition
Recommended age range 5-7 years old