Websense Web Security Suite provides an integrated web security solution that offers spyware protection, blocks malicious mobile code (MMC), and other web-based threats, as well as spyware and keylogging transmissions back to their host sites. It also protects employees from phishing and controls the sending and receiving of instant messaging (IM) clients. The Websense Web Security Suite provides real-time internet security updates for immediate protection from new security threats and includes robust reporting and analysis tools that provide organizations with complete information on user access to fraudulent sites or vulnerability to malicious code.
WEBSENSE WEB SECURITY SUITE ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Obtain best-of-breed web filtering from the industry leader
- Block spyware, malicious mobile code (MMC), and other web-based threats, including web-borne viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keylogging, script attacks, and rogue internet code
- Block spyware and keylogging transmissions back to host sites
- Protect employees and organizations from phishing and fraud-based attacks
- Control the secure sending and receiving of files via instant messaging (IM) clients
- Obtain real-time internet security updates for immediate protection from new security threats
- Utilize advanced reporting tools for detecting and analyzing security risks
- Receive Websense® Security Labs alerts and SiteWatcher™ and BrandWatcher™ services
¨ Pentium II or higher
¨ 256 MB RAM or more
¨ Microsoft Windows 2000 (Server version), Service Pack 1 or
Windows NT 4.0 (Server version) with Service Pack 5 or 6a
¨ Virtual Memory: Recommended setting is less than 1.5 times the amount of RAM installed on the machine. (Applicable only to the Websense Server machine that downloads the Master Database.)
Windows NT: Start > Settings > Control Panel. Double-click System.
The System Properties dialog box appears. Open the Advanced tab, click Performance Options, and then set the virtual memory.
Windows 2000: Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > System.
The System Properties dialog box appears. Open the Performance tab and set the virtual memory.
¨ 74 MB of disk space, which will gradually increase as the Master Database gets larger