The Cisco Unified IP Phone 500 Series is a new group of affordable, entry-level IP phones designed for use with Cisco's Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
These phones are an excellent choice for customers making the transition from traditional digital or hybrid key systems (KTS) and private branch exchanges (PBXs) to a system based on the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 500 Series can easily be integrated into the Cisco Smart Business Communications System. They can be used in cubicles, retail settings, classrooms, breakrooms, lobbies, and manufacturing areas. The phones are optimized to replace traditional voice systems or transition to a next-generation voice solution in a Category 5 (CAT5) wired environment.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 500 Series supports:
- Voice and data together: Integrated communications right on the phone lets employees make voice calls and access corporate data, such as company directories, quickly and easily, no matter where they happen to be working.
- Traditional phone features: Employees can take advantage of access to multiple lines and other features, including speakerphone, redial, call transfer, paging, intercom, volume control, message-waiting and voice-mail indicator lights, mute key, and headset use
- Network-compatibility: These phones integrate easily with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, and your Cisco network can automatically recognize them when they're plugged into your network, eliminating the cost and complexity of adding or moving phones.
- These affordable and flexible phones let you install important communications capabilities where it might not have been cost-effective before. That means increased productivity and improved safety for employees.
- Explore a Related Solution for Your Business
- Serve Customers Better Deliver up-to-date customer information to every employee.
- Be More Productive Use voice, data, and video together to work more effectively.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 500 Series offer a range of features including:
- Low-cost models for a variety of environments, including cubicles, break rooms, hallways, lobbies, warehouses, and manufacturing floors
- Menu key for accessing call history, user preferences, and directory
- Models with two- or eight-line capability
- Models that are easy to configure and relocate
- Ring tones that are simple for users to adjust