Cakewalk, the world's leading developer of powerful and easy to use products for music creation and recording, is now shipping
Martin Atkins' Beat Fetish Volume 1. Beat Fetish promises to be the hardest hitting drum library ever released and provides actual drums and grooves that were programmed, designed, and recorded during recording sessions spanning over 25 years with some of the biggest names in Industrial and Post Punk music using some of world's most highly-regarded engineers.
Produced by Martin Atkins, Beat Fetish Volume 1 captures an exciting essence of sound design which is often out of reach of inspired musicians and producers. It is the first in a series of extensive sound libraries that combine the fidelity of the world's top studios with the coolest in gritty ear prickling sounds. Beat Fetish is the culmination of over 25 years of recording and includes some of the best material, cherry picked from sessions with Pigface, The Damage Manual, Killing Joke, and other artists. Recording engineers for this material include Atkins himself, along with Steve Albini, Flood, Mark Walk, Keith "Fluffy" Auerbach and others.
- Nearly 3 GB of royalty-free drum content
- Drum sessions, stem mixes, loops, grooves, and hits
- Available in ACID WAV, Apple Loops, and REX format*
- 9 drum kits compatible with Dimension Pro, Battery, Reason, Logic, and more
- Includes stories behind the content from sessions with Pigface, The Damage Manual, Killing Joke, Nine Inch Nails and many others
Windows 2000/XP/Vista or Mac OS X
ACID WAV, Apple Loops, and REX format* support
9 drum kits compatible with Dimension Pro, Battery, Reason, Logic, and more
3 GB of available hard drive space
*Some content is also provided in additional formats, including REX format