Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
New in Advanced Render 3
- Completely reworked Global Illumination
- Old GI settings can be converted
- Light Objects can be excluded from GI
- Auto Light must no longer be disabled when using GI
- Functionality for improving Global Illumination at object level
- The new Ozone parameter helps create realisic dusk/dawn scenes
- Physical Sky offers more realistic renderings
- Several new Sun parameters
- Numerous new Sun parameters
- New atmospheric effect for creating realistic haze for distant objects
- 2D Cloud shadow can be disabled
- The blue Sky Dome light can now be disabled
- Two new parameters that influence a sky’s GI emission
- Support for external RenderMan render engine and RenderMan-compatible AIR and 3Delight renderer engines
Achieve greater rendering realism with the completely-new Global Illumination engine in the Advanced Render 3 module for CINEMA 4D Release 11. Global Illumination provides a more accurate representation of scene lighting by taking into account light which bounces between objects.
CINEMA 4D's Global Illumination engine has been completely rewritten from the ground up to take advantage of the latest algorithms and computer hardware, offering an irradiance (IR) mode for outstanding quality and a quasi-Monte-Carlo (QMC) algorithm for breathtaking speed.
The Global Illumination engine can even utilize an HDRI-based sky for outstanding image-based illumination.
Global illumination settings are easy to understand and tweak in R11's optimized Render Settings dialog.
Wherever your 3D projects take you - from realistic outdoor vistas using physical sky settings, to indoor scenes with artificial light or even abstract motion graphics that need extra punch, AR3 provides the flexibility to get the realism you need without spending hours tweaking settings or days waiting for frames to finish.
CineMan - the CINEMA 4D connection to Renderman
Pixar's RenderMan has become the standard in the motion picture industry, not just for its use on films but also as a format for exchanging rendering data. With Release 11, the Advanced Render 3 module includes support for the RIB format so you can render your CINEMA 4D projects utilizing Pixar's Render Man Pro Server, or other Renderman-compliant engines including 3Delight from dna research and AIR by SiTex Graphics.
CineMan translates the entire CINEMA 4D scene, including lights and materials to a RenderMan-complaint RIB file. CINEMA 4D shaders are immediately available in RenderMan, and RenderMan shaders can even be used within CINEMA 4D as long as a compatible render engine is selected. Best of all, third-party render engines integrate seamlessly into CINEMA 4D, providing editor rendering and material previews.
CineMan offers the flexibility to allow power users to leverage all that the RenderMan standard has to offer, making it easy to fit CINEMA 4D into any professional pipeline.
Cineman supports the following RenderMan engines:
- Pixar's RenderMan Pro Server (Win & Mac)
- dna research 3Delight (Win & Mac)
- Sitex Graphics AIR (Win only, software not available for Mac)