Microsoft Excel 2007 Essentials Total Training
Learning to use Microsoft Excel has never been this simple. Our video tutorials quickly and thoroughly walk you step-by-step through all aspects Excel offers. This video training series begins with the simplest tasks and progresses to more difficult projects. Along the way, you will pick up tips and tricks of savvy Excel users. If you have ever wanted to learn how to use Excel to create better spreadsheets and improve spreadsheet analysis, now is the time!
- Explore the new user interface in Office Excel 2007 to find powerful tools when you need them.
- Learn how to import, organize, and explore massive data sets in spreadsheets.
- Discover how to quickly format cells and tables the way you want.
- Improve spreadsheet analysis and communicate your findings in professional-looking charts.
- See how to adjust page margins, and add or edit headers and footers, so your spreadsheet prints exactly as you’d like.
Presenter Mike Alexander
Michael Alexander, a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD), is the Senior Program Manager for a top Texas technology firm. Michael started his consulting and office development career with the White House Communications Agency and Military Office and later launched a successful private practice. Michael is the author of several books on analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel, and the principal behind DataPigTechnologies.com where he shares Access and Excel tutorials.
Format: DVD (ROM)
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Experience Level: Beginner to intermediate
Running Time: 5 Hrs, 1 DVD (ROM)
Project Files: Included