Ideal for the SMB, SonicWALL Email Security is a self-running, self-updating solution, delivering powerful protection against spam, virus and phishing attacks in addition to preventing confidential information leaks and violation of internal e-mail policy and regulatory compliance laws. SonicWALL Email Security solutions provide powerful protection without complexity.
1- Unrivalled Ease-Of-Use
With SonicWALL Email Security, companies have the best level of protection possible with unrivalled ease-of-use. This fully integrated solution provides:
Corporate phishing protection
Time Zero anti-virus technology
End-user spam management
DHA, DoS and Zombie attack protection
Inbound and outbound e-mail management
Content compliance capabilities
Seamless LDAP integration
2 -Rapid Installation
SonicWALL Email Security's rapid installation and ease-of-management drastically reduces the burden on small businesses to implement and maintain an in-house e-mail security solution. Taking no more than an hour to install, and administration not exceeding 10 minutes a week, SonicWALL Email Security is the easiest yet most effective solution available.
3- Flexible Options
Available as an appliance or as a software solution. SonicWALL Email Security 200, 300, 400 and 500 appliances are easy-to-install, hardened SonicWALL OS-based solutions. SonicWALL Email Security Software is appropriate for organizations that prefer a more flexible solution that can leverage existing hardware or be deployed on their own e-mail server.
SonicWALL Email Security currently protects over 2000 customers worldwide across multiple markets. See how this powerful, yet easy-to-use solution can benefit your specific needs.
Healthcare organizations are faced with the challenge of improving customer communication without compromising the security of patient data. Privacy laws such as HIPAA require healthcare organizations to carefully monitor and secure the content of e-mail communications. While companies are mandated to monitor outbound e-mail, they also need to ensure speed and accuracy of communications by protecting themselves against inbound e-mail threats like spam, viruses and phishing attacks.
SonicWALL Email Security provides healthcare organizations with the best level of e-mail security possible. By combining anti-spam, anti-phishing, content filtering and robust e-mail compliance management, SonicWALL Email Security stops all inbound e-mail threats in addition to preventing HIPAA violations.
Benefits for healthcare organizations
- Ensures high productivity by keeping e-mail systems up and running
- Protects patient data assisting with HIPAA requirements
- Improves timely communication with patients by delivering only legitimate e-mail
- Prevents fraudulent attacks preventing inappropriate release of confidential information
Educational institutions face the ongoing challenge of supporting the demanding communication needs of multiple constituents while maintaining a high level of security across their disparate networks. Whereas inbound e-mail threats like spam and viruses are of much concern, outbound e-mail content must be monitored to ensure protection of student's confidential information.
SonicWALL Email Security combines anti-spam, anti-phishing; content filtering and robust outbound e-mail management, effectively stopping inbound e-mail threats and preventing leaks of confidential information.
Benefits for educational institutions
- Increases student productivity by only delivering legitimate e-mail
- Content compliance capabilities
- Reduces network downtime by stopping spam and virus attacks
- Prevents leaks of students' confidential information
- Meets the requirements of multiple constituents across disparate networks
For State & Local Government
State and local government agencies now use e-mail as a primary method for communicating with the public. While this has increased the efficiency of business processes, e-mail threats can easily damage the reliability and validity of communication. Spam, virus and phishing attacks reduce employee productivity, increase network downtime and provide a dangerous vehicle for online fraud. With the large amount of personal information kept on record, it is imperative that outbound e-mail is carefully monitored so to prevent leaks of private and confidential information.
SonicWALL Email Security solutions protect state and local governments from the onslaught of e-mail threats, enabling them to maintain effective communications with the public. This powerful yet easy-to-use solution also ensures confidential information is kept within the organization and only authorized personnel can disseminate sensitive data.
Benefits for state & local government agencies
- Elimination of spam e-mails results in increased employee productivity
- Reduces network downtime by stopping viruses and other malicious code
- Prevents leaks of confidential information
- Improves timely, effective and trusted communication
- Stops fraudulent attacks preventing inappropriate release of confidential information
Retail companies are increasingly reliant upon e-mail to ensure the best level of customer service possible. It is imperative that they maintain customer confidence by ensuring that the company and their customers are protected from fraudulent attacks. In addition, it is essential that the privacy of customer data, intellectual property and company-related confidential information is protected.
SonicWALL Email Security provides retail organizations with the confidence that their e-mail communications are carefully managed and secured. By combining anti-spam, anti-phishing, zombie attack protection, content filtering in addition to robust outbound e-mail management, SonicWALL Email Security solutions provide power without complexity.
Benefits for retail organizations
- Keeps the entire organization and its e-mail safe, up and running to ensure employee, customer and partner communications whenever and wherever they are needed.
- Protects the company from spam attacks, ensuring that legitimate customer enquires are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Accelerates the pace and quality of transactions and communication across the organization and to partners
- Stops zombie attacks ensuring that fraudulent e-mails aren't being inadvertently sent from within the organization
- Ensures protection of customers' private information
- Helps manage e-mail communications across geographically diverse locations
- Maintains the performance of e-mail servers in remote locations with diverse configurations