Do you have emotions that are sometimes frightening or difficult to deal with? Then travel to Strumbie Island with Billy where you can explore and join in the fun! The Strumbies are a secretive, generally good-natured race of people. Due to their small size however, they can only have one feeling at a time and are often named after their strongest feeling. How will Billy get on when he meets Dol, Mimi, Stomp, Brag, Patience, Cheeri, Grump, Misty and the others? Come and watch and join in!
Strumbie Island CD-ROM and book supports and encourages the development of emotional literacy in young children. This resource helps with recognizing, understanding and appropriately expressing emotions and behavior. It also contains many accessibility options for flexible and individual preferences, including options for switch users and facility for recording own commentary and singing along with the Strumbie Song.
- Links directly with SEAL resources (social and emotional aspects of learning)
- Complete 10 week program with teaching plans, record keeping, clipart and interactive games
- Many accessibility options including latest innovative switch options
- Teacher setup for personalized flexible learning
- Option to record and play back your own commentary and singing!
Please contact us at 800-527-7638 for a quote on larger quantities.