Limited Stock May Be Available, Call Us For Availability (800) 527-7638
Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Discover Math and Science from APTE
Multi-media presentation brings the world of math and science Internet learning into your classroom!
Bring the world of math and science into your classroom! Programs feature topics from the popular Discovery Channel TV segment "Discovering the Web with the Internet Coach. Multi-media presentation combines video segments, interactive comprehension questions and subject-related brainteasers. Each title includes a CD-ROM , Teacher’s Resource Book, and Student Activity Book, and is designed to be used alone or in combination with the other titles in the series. These classroom tools provide teachers with a rich variety of Web resources. Topics include:
Cyberspace, Math on the Web, Internet Projects. From addition to calculus, you can find the best math resources online! Explore the riddles of biology, the perplexity of pi and the mystery of the night sky. The Internet adds up to one amazing math and science resource!
· Meets MCREL Technology Standards.
· Ideal for independent study, small group work and whole class use.
· Utilizes Web simulations.
· Provides discussion tools to lead engaging classroom discussions.
· Supports various teaching styles.
· Each CD-ROM has three video segments from the Discovery Channel, plus interactive discussion questions, brainteasers and more.
· Teacher Guides include blackline masters, lesson plans, Web projects, activities and links.
· Exciting Student Activity Books are packed with Web resources, online adventures and creative writing projects.
Pentium or higher
Windows 95 or higher
256 color video adapter
System 7.1 or higher
256 color monitor