The Math Test Generator, Volume 2 is text and curriculum independent - designed to accompany Kindergarten through Middle School mathematics instruction nationwide.
Automatically generate an unlimited number of problems involving fractions, decimals and percentages, measurement in metric or English units, number conversions including computer math, time, shapes, sets, inclusive or exclusive, powers, roots, cubes, and more!
The teacher determines the test length and subject range criteria. Once a test design is created it can be saved for later re-use. Modify the criteria and new tests can be created covering the same material.
The Math Test Generator, Volume 2 automatically generates an answer key for each test thereby eliminating the necessity for the teacher to calculate answers. Easily customize tests for individual instruction. Print any number of test copies at the click of a button. Print test problems in increments of 5, 10, or 20 problems to a page. Print timely messages of encouragement or instruction to students quickly and easily.
In the Fractions section, teachers create infinite combinations of numerators and denominators, incorporate equivalents, assign mixed numbers, and improper fractions. In the Measurement section, formulas & their applications, translation between metric or English equivalents, and the incorporation of measurements into calculations make creating tests and quizzes simple and quick.
Similarly, problems involving decimals, percentages, ratios, sets, and base number calculations have infinite possible combinations and presentations to meet any teaching need including the combination of multiple skills within the same test or worksheet. Each of the major math skills includes an equivalent section for the mastery of graph creation and reading, and calculations from the graphed information to the equivalent math notation and formula.
Complete Teacher's Guide for designing tests and sample tests included.
- Award-winning, eye-catching, full color illustrations, animations, and graphics.
- Multiple track audio with correct pronunciation, encouragement and rewards.
- Timely navigational instructions.
- Teacher selectable music and audio controls.
- Teacher selectable auto-difficulty leveling.
- Classroom management - students can be identified by name in the program and the progress for each student is separately maintained for later reference by the teacher.
Minimum System Requirements: Stand Alone CD (Windows/Mac System 9 Classic)
Program is provided on a Win/Mac or Windows only CD and will run on Windows 2K , XP, and Vista. Macintosh System 9 Classic platforms (OS 9 Classic). CD must remain in drive to run program.
- Windows: Pentium II or higher, 32 MB RAM, Windows compatible sound card recommended. 8x CD-ROM drive or greater.
- Macintosh: PowerPC, System 9x, 32MB RAM, 256 colors or greater, 8x CD-Rom drive. OS X users, titles will run on systems which support OS9 Classic.
Math Test Generator, Volume 2 from Optimum Resource