Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium bundle
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Our training on Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium is a one-stop-shop for learning the essentials of After Effects CS3, Premiere Pro CS3, Photoshop CS3, Flash CS3, Illustrator CS3, Soundbooth CS3, and Encore CS3. All lessons are geared toward the motion graphics professional looking to hone his or her skills in broadcast-quality video, design motion graphics, and visual effects.
Running Time: 42 Hrs, 11 DVDs
Project Files: Included
Included in the bundle:
- Total Training for Adobe After Effects CS3: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Premiere Pro CS3: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS3: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS3: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Soundbooth CS3: Essentials
- Total Training for Adobe Encore CS3: Essentials
After Effects Highlights
- Learn how to create and animate graphics with new Shape Layers.
- Find out how you can bring you animation to life with the new Puppet Tool.
- Conjure up some suggested variants in your animations with the new Brainstorm user interface.
- Discover how to master some of the new Effects in After Effects CS3.
- Experience a streamlined workflow as you learn how to import your existing Photoshop layers.
Premiere Pro Highlights
- Learn how to clean up audio on the timeline using the Edit in Soundbooth feature.
- Create a Flash version of a DVD from Encore.
- Discover how to output your timeline to any mobile device using Adobe Media Encoder.
- Use the Time Remapping for ramping of slow motion effects.
- Open your eyes to the wonders of Photoshop CS3: image manipulation, design layouts, and more.
- Sharpen your Photoshop skills with document basics and keyboard shortcuts for Mac & PC.
- Understand the importance of using layers with every project.
- Save time with automation tools for saving and loading, cropping, PhotoMerge, and web galleries.
- Explore the wondrous capabilities of the Pen tool.
- Discover how to import existing materials from Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- See how easy it is to work with Flash Video, plus create and control animations on the timeline.
- Create added interest with buttons and interactivity.
- Learn how to publish your new Flash Site to the web.
- Understand clearly what makes Illustrator the best tool for creating top-quality line-based artwork.
- Make sense of this powerful application easy to understand and use with clear, simple instructions.
- Create a library of shapes, patterns and more for use in your own projects.
- Prepare your artwork for print or export it for use in websites or other online output.
- Get rid of hiss, hum, and other unwanted artifacts with Spectral Editing and Noise Reduction filters.
- Use EQ to shape your sounds and clean up problem areas, professionally and effectively.
- Gain control of your voiceovers, adding clarity and punch with Dynamics Processing.
- Separate time and pitch in your audio, allowing you to change one without affecting the other.
- Create customized musical scores in minutes with AutoComposer.
- Use the Encore CS3 Interface to its full potential for a quick and organized work flow.
- Learn the foundation on how to build simple and complex menus.
- Design and Edit Menus in Photoshop.
- Preview and Test the Menu System you create.
- Build and Export to DVD, Blu-Ray, and even Flash.
Format: DVD (ROM)
DVD-ROMs are only viewable on a computer. A DVD-ROM is physically the same type of disc as a video DVD, but does not contain broadcast video and is not viewable on a standard DVD/TV setup. Instead, our DVD-ROMs contain a computer program which runs on Macintosh or Windows systems, enabling you to watch our lessons and actively participate within each lesson. You must run this program to view the training. A set-top DVD player cannot run a computer program, and so our DVD-ROMs won't work in a video DVD player.
The advantage of DVD-ROMs over video DVDs is that our program provides for a much higher level of interactivity than a video DVD does. This interactivity enriches your training, as the program remembers lessons you've already watched and automatically links to our website for program updates. We can also create better-quality video on a DVD-ROM than on a DVD intended for television viewing, all of which results in a better training experience for you.