Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Jeff Dykhouse demonstrates the power and flexibility of the Axiom 61 advanced 61-key USB mobile MIDI controller. This cool tool has semi-weighted action and assignable aftertouch. The eight rubberized trigger pads are ideal for creating drum tracks and firing samples. Nine sliders and eight endless rotary encoder knobs put you in total control of your software studio. There are also 15 MIDI-assignable buttons - including six transport controls - assignable wheels, foot pedals and more. Jeff shows us how to program the Axiom utilizing the free Enigma editor/librarian software. In addition, Jeff demonstrates how to use the Axiom with such popular software programs such as Reason, GarageBand, Ableton LIVE and ProTools. This tutorial utilizes the Axiom 61 but the information contained is applicable to all the M-Audio Axiom MIDI Keyboard Controllers.
- Setting Up/Software Drivers
- Transpose and Octave Shift
- MIDI Channel
- Advanced Settings
- Recalling Presets & Selecting Zones
- Using the Enigma Editing Software
- Downloading Presets/Creating User Banks
- Loading and Creating Presets
- Application Specific Settings
- Using the Axiom with Reason, Ableton Live, ProTools and Garageband
- Troubleshooting. DVD-ROM, 50 Minutes.