SmartScore X Pro
Scan, Play, Transpose & Print! There is no faster way to get printed sheet music into your computer and there is no simpler way to capture, transpose, play back, edit, transform and export music back out. SmartScore’s SmartScan interface operates almost any scanner and adjusts each setting automatically. No guesswork or expertise required. SmartScore X recognizes more musical symbols more accurately and more quickly than any other music-scanning software. Songbooks, band arrangements, lead sheets, operas, hymnals, musicals, orchestral parts and conductor’s scores appear on-screen in editable and playable form within seconds after scanning. Nuances written into scores are accurately captured resulting in astonishing playback realism. Output to Finale, Sibelius, MusicXML PDF, MIDI and audio (.WAV) file formats. Nearly any PDF file is accurately recognized, including those optimized for the web.
Windows Vista / XP / 200x
Used by students, hobbyists, arrangers, copyists, music ministers and educators worldwide, SmartScore is a complete music software solution, not just half of it. From scanning, recognition and playback to editing, scoring, layout and print control, SmartScore X stands apart as the only fully integrated music-processing tool.
· 98+% recognition accuracy on well-printed music including lyrics, text, articulations, tempo and dynamic markings, numbered endings, repeats and segnos.
· Accurate playback including dynamics, repeats, numbered endings, jumps and segnos.
· Assign different instrument sounds to individual parts or contrapuntal voices.
· Transpose all or part of your score by key or by clef.
· Accurate chord symbol and guitar fret recognition with powerful chord editor and library. Recognized chord symbols automatically transpose with key change.
· Rearrange and reformat your entire score with just a few mouse clicks.
· Score from scratch with more than 20 preset or custom templates.
· Extract parts to separate documents or join parts to a master score.
· Control layout, margins and image scaling for practically every print or PDF requirement.
· Automatic drum grooves and Karaoke mode. It’s not just useful, it’s also fun!
· Fully integrated MIDI editor includes familiar piano roll, overview and event list views.
· Convert Standard MIDI files to music notation. Export scores to MIDI files.
· Supports many VST and AU sound sets including the Garritan sound library.
· Recognizes guitar tablature and includes smart TAB editing. Convert TAB-to-Notation and Notation-to-TAB instantly.
· Launch, convert, transfer and open files in Finale with a single push button.
SmartScore X represents a revolutionary departure in music scanning technology.
In addition to recognizing and reconstructing nearly any scanned musical score or PDF file with astonishing thoroughness and accuracy, it is also one of the easiest music-writing solutions available. Powerful and useful tools are never more than a button away. Complete layout control is at your fingertips. Change staff and system heights, horizontal and vertical margins, line spacing and note size simply by dragging control tabs. Center, offset and unify score layout with a single click. No other program handles scanned-in music so accurately, so simply and completely as SmartScore X. Other than the human artist, nothing applies so much nuance and realism to the perfomance of printed sheet music.
What’s new in SmartScore X?
Start with astonishingly accurate recognition of standard notation, text/lyric, dynamic/tempo markings. Codas, jumps, repeats and numbered endings all playback with uncanny accuracy. How about multi-staff tablature and percussion part recognition with its elegant new TAB editor? We bring a new standard of usability and logic with support for 2, 3 and 4-voice counterpoint. Try out the demo and discover what SmartScore X can bring to your home studio, church or school.
Notation Editing -Yes
Number of Staves Recognized -32 Staves max.
Recognition / Editing -Yes
TAB and Percusssion // Recognition / Editing-Yes
Digital Audio Libraries (VST and AU) -Yes
Score Structure -Unlimited No. of Parts
Chord Symbol Recognition (Chords as text... Guitar fret grids... )-Yes
MIDI Editing / Step Rec. / Virtual Drums- Yes
MIDI Recording -Yes
Hidden Symbols- Yes
MIDI to ENF- 32 Parts
Instrument Templates / Master System- Yes
ENF Printing -Yes
ENF Transposition -Yes
File Export- ENF / FIN MusicXML/ MIDI WAV / CD Burning
Pentium I or better
256Mb RAM + 50Mb disk space
OS 10.4 (Tiger)
G3 or better / Dual Core for Universal
256Mb RAM + 50Mb disk space