Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0: Building Web Applications Total Training (Set 2)
Take your ASP.NET knowledge one step further with in depth training on web page user interface design and implementation techniques. You will learn how to use the latest user interface features in ASP.NET 2.0, including master pages, themes, portals, and WebParts. Plus, you will also learn how to create robust and scalable Web applications, addressing issues such as state management, data access components, caching, and localization.
- Learn how to create consistent and standardized user interfaces by using master pages, themes, and style sheets in ASP.NET 2.0.
- Understand how to create new Web controls, portals, and WebParts within a site to allow for faster and more efficient site application development.
- Manage state effectively by using view state, query strings, cookies, and session state for a clean flow of interactive sites.
- Discover how to use ADO.NET to create data access components for a better framework that can access almost any data source.
- Refine your skill set to ensure that your next web application is not slow and clunky, but rather takes on a more modern and efficient feel.
With this training video, you’ll receive code snippets written by Presenter Andy Olsen to help you expand your ASP.NET skills. The code snippets provide a succinct summary of the techniques and coding syntax covered in the training set. You'll be able to use the code snippets to see at a glance how to implement all the features discussed in the video training, plus save you time fixing coding bugs.
Presenter Andy Olsen
Freelance developer, consultant, and instructor Andy Olsen has been working with Microsoft and Java-based technologies for over a decade. You may have seen Andy presenting at an industry conference around the world, or recognize his name from one of the many books that he has authored or reviewed. Andy has been working with ASP.NET since the first beta, and he is also well versed in C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, and Visual Basic.
Format: DVD (ROM)
Experience Level: Beginner to advanced
Running Time: 12 Hrs, 2 DVD (ROM)
This training uses:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition, with the .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition