Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
PowerZone Life Science from Learning Multi-Systems
- Designed to complement most standard textbooks, PowerZone is the ultimate "quiz bowl" for the classroom. Select game questions by chapters or standards for periodic review and reinforcement. It is perfect for extra-credit assignments, make-up work, and test preparation. Use with a whole class, small groups, or individuals.
- PowerZone CDs are complete with multimedia special effects, animation, scoreboards, clocks, and hundreds of questions. Create an exciting team-play atmosphere for students to apply and extend their knowledge.
- Part of the PowerZone series, Life Science uses interactive, multimedia to create a high-energy "quiz bowl" for the classroom. Over 400 Knowledge Power and Word Power questions, correlated to topics and textbook chapters, will challenge your students' understanding.
- Characteristics of Living Things
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Species Evolution
- Geologic Evolution
- Viruses and Bacteria
- Protists and Fungi
- Plant Function
- Introduction to Animals and Animal Behavior
- Fish, Amphibians & Reptiles
- Birds & Mammals
- Environment & Interactions
- Water-Carbon-and Nitrogen Cycles
- Environmental Problems
- Body Systems
- Circulatory and Respiratory System
- Digestive and Urinary Systems
- Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Immune System
All questions correlated by Topic and to textbooks published by Glencoe-McGraw-Hill; Holt, Rinehart and Winston; and Prentice Hall.
System requirements: Windows 2000, XP or Macintosh OS X. Minimum 500 mHz CPU, recommend 1gHz CPU.