Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Please Note:Media pack must be purchased in conjunction with site license purchase.
Not a hybrid- specify MAC or WIN
FX is a great value
It offers realistic lighting, advanced keying and color correction, compositing, DVE, vector paint and support for third-party After Effects filters. Need an effect completed quickly? FX offers a Library Browser with hundreds of high-quality presets for easy application in over 20 NLEs. Sophisticated vector paint and spline tools allow you to create animatable masks. More than 115 video filters include motion tracking and image stabilization, as well as self-animating natural effects that easily interact with timeline video.
FX 9.1 Key Features
- Over 115 Filter Effects Including Several FEC Filters
- Unlimited Layers of Media
- Oversize Image Import for Pan and Scan
- 3D Shapes such as Cylinders, Spheres and Cubes
- 3D User Modifiable Spline Primitive Shapes
- Gradient and Procedural Media Generator
- Motion Blur
- Audio Import with Scrubbable Waveform
- Vector Paint System
- Volumetric Lighting Filters
- Motion Tracking, Stabilization and Corner Pinning
- Support for 3rd Party AE Plug-in Filters
- Hardware Accelerated OpenGL Previews
- Library Browser with Hundreds of Preset Animations
- 16 Bit Color (host dependant)
New Filters in FX 9.1
The following are new filters found in FX 9 and not in previous versions of Boris FX. Click on the images below to view a larger more detailed view.
- Color and Blurs
- Distortion & Perspective
- Keys and Matte
- FEC Plug-ins
Note: Requirements are reliant on host application