Math Blaster Ages 7-9 from Knowledge Adventure
Solve complex math problems!
Math Blaster® Ages 7-9 emphasizes three key math areas: fundamental math skills, logic and problem-solving, and math confidence. Challenging activities teach students realistic applications of mathematics, basic calculations, and data interpretation.
Students use problem-solving, estimating, and equation-building skills to develop confidence while conquering the next level of computational math. Realistic challenges engage students to apply basic operations, data interpretation, and geometry skills. Correlated to NCTE, NCTM and IRA Standards
- Solve complex addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems
- Understand fractions, decimals, and percentage equivalents
- Discover basic geometry properties
- Over 350 math lessons and 1,000 math problems and puzzles
- Over 50 skill areas presented
- Progress Tracker assesses students' performance
- A rich collection of extension activities printable for classroom use