Grade Levels: PreK-3
Discover languages early.
Students develop conversational skills in four foreign languages and develop a foundation to more fully participate in future language study. Through multicultural stories, games and songs, students engage in activities that build overall language skills and their appreciation of different cultures.
- Develop conversational phrasing
- Understand basic vocabulary
- Discover sentence structuring
- Hear and speak special pronunciations
- Four languages: French, Japanese, Spanish, and English
- Listen & Learn Language Guides introduce special sounds, and words for everyday objects
- Three different levels of difficulty
- Cultural games, stories, and songs
- A rich collection of extension activities printable for classroom use
Macintosh: PowerMac G3 or better, 8.6, 9.2.1, 10.1.5, 10.2.3, 10.3.1, 10.4; 233 MHz or faster, 32 MB RAM, 640X480 Resolution; 16 Bit-color, 16x CD-ROM
Windows: 98/ME/2000/XP, Pentium 233 MHz or faster, 32 MB RAM (64 MB for XP), 12x CD-ROM, 16 Bit-color, Windows compatible sound card