Reading Blaster Ages 6-8 from Knowledge Adventure
Support beginning reading through sound and song!
Seven exciting games and nine levels of difficulty help build vocabulary and reading comprehension. Master over 20 essential skills, including: silent words and vowel blends, prefixes and suffixes, antonyms and synonyms, and more. Includes record-keeping, options to tailor program to individual needs, and on-line tips for additional learning ideas and reading activities.
Students develop language arts skills with high levels of auditory support. By focusing on developing phonics, spelling, language mechanics, and vocabulary skills, this program helps students acquire the tools to read and listen effectively. Correlated to NCTE and IRA Standards.
Correlated to NCTE and IRA Standards
- Understand sentence structure
- Create compound words and contractions
- Identify syllables, prefixes, and suffixes
- Use punctuation and capitalization
- Discover antonyms, synonyms, and homonyms
- Learn over 2,000 new words
- Use past and present tenses correctly
- Progress Tracker assesses students' progress
- Six activities with five adjustable levels of content
- 25 read-along books
- A rich collection of extension activities printable for classroom use