Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Featuring a proprietary math algorithm design, Math Test Generator, Volume 1 generates an unlimited number of any type of simple or compound math problems for tests for home study, classroom activities, or drill and practice.
- You determine the test length and subject range criteria. Once a test is created, you may store the test design to reuse later.
- With Math Test Generator there is no need to work out the math. Each test you design automatically generates an answer key. Customize tests for individual instruction.
- Print one test copy or fifty at the click of a button. Print test problems in increments of 5, 10, or 20 problems to a page.
- Choose simple addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Challenge more advanced students with long division or compound problems, with up to four operands clearly delineated by parentheses. Focus on single digit multiplication tables with the range finder .
- Create flash cards instantly with numbers you select. Vertical or horizontal problems, zeros in problems, negative, positive or mixed answer types, or allowing for remainders - all at the click of a button.
- Create, save, and load a year of premade examination questions. Customize instructions, headings and sub headings for complete test taking identification. Print timely messages to students quickly and easily. Produce easy to modify messages of encouragement! With the Tools For Educators proprietary preview feature, examine each sample problem automatically before printing tests.
- Complete Teacher's Guide for designing tests and sample tests included.
- Award-winning, eye-catching, full color illustrations, animations, and graphics.
- Multiple track audio with correct pronunciation, encouragement and rewards.
- Timely navigational instructions.
- Teacher selectable music and audio controls.
- Teacher selectable auto-difficulty leveling.
- Classroom management - students can be identified by name in the program and the progress for each student is separately maintained for later reference by the teacher.
Minimum System Requirements: Stand Alone CD (Windows/Mac System 9 Classic)
Program is provided on a Win/Mac or Windows only CD and will run on Windows 2K , XP, and Vista. Macintosh System 9 Classic platforms (OS 9 Classic). CD must remain in drive to run program.
- Windows: Pentium II or higher, 32 MB RAM, Windows compatible sound card recommended. 8x CD-ROM drive or greater.
- Macintosh: PowerPC, System 9x, 32MB RAM, 256 colors or greater, 8x CD-Rom drive. OS X users, titles will run on systems which support OS9 Classic.
Math Test Generator, Volume 1 from Optimum Resource