BitDefender Security for File Servers is a solution especially dedicated to Windows-based servers.
Nowadays file servers, along with the e-mail, are the main data management tools as well as the most vulnerable network resources. Infections at this level are likely to trigger extensive loss of data integrity, and even system unavailability, causing network and file server management costs to rise. BitDefender Security for File Servers protects file-sharing servers, while lowering the burden implied by administrating a server software solution. Easy to install and easy to configure, but with a strong set of functionalities, it targets both small and large organizations.
- Increased productivity
- Safe sharing of files and documents
- Increased file security based on product’s excellent response time
- Ease of use and management.
- Superior antivirus and antispyware protection for the file traffic
- Proactive heuristic protection against zero-day threats
- Optimized scanning for faster file access
- Multithread scanning significantly reducing file scanning time
- On-access and on-demand scanner to fully protect the file server
- Intuitive product interface
- Centralized management software compatibility
Features and Benefits
- BitDefender Technologies
- Core Functionalities
- Increased Usability
Automated signature and product updates, backed up by the B-HAVE technology, minimize the window of vulnerability of your system. The updates are automatically downloaded from BitDefender servers or from approved mirror sites.
Registered users benefit from free upgrades to any new version of the product during the license period. Special price offers are also available to returning customers.
Free 24/7 Professional Technical Support
Certified representatives provide BitDefender business customers with free permanent support online, by telephone or e-mail. This is supplemented by an online database with answers to Frequently Asked Questions and fixes for common issues.
Minimum Pentium II 300 MHz
Minimum 64 MB of RAM Memory (128 MB recommended)
Minimum 20 MB available hard disk space
Windows NT 4.0 SP6 + MMC v1.2
Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server