Math Blaster Pre-Algebra from Knowledge Adventure
Reinforce middle school math concepts!
Prepare your students for algebra with Math Blaster Pre-Algebra. Students solve word problems using decimals, integers, and rational numbers. They also manipulate positive and negative numbers, learn estimation, and begin to graph numbers in coordinates.
Activities focused on decimals, integers, and rational numbers help students prepare for algebra as they learn how to graph numbers and find solutions on a coordinate grid. In addition, students develop critical thinking skills solving word problems and writing equations. Correlated to NCTE, NCTM and IRA Standards
- Understand ratios, proportions, and percents
- Work with negative and positive integers
- Create and translate mathematical expressions
- Apply order of operations
- Over 4,000 word problems
- Nine targeted activities in a mystery theme
- Three levels of difficulty
- A rich collection of extension activities printable for classroom use