Adobe Studio 8 Total Training Bundle
- Learn how to design and develop complex web sites using state-of-the art tools.
- Lessons feature how to efficiently layout, develop, and maintain standards-based web sites, build a modern designed website.
- Discover how to leverage the capabilities of leading web design applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Contribute.
The Studio 8 Total Training Bundle includes:
This series is hosted by Janine Warner, best-selling author of Dreamweaver For Dummies, which has sold more than 200,000 copies and is in its sixth edition. During the over 10-hour video series produced in HD, Janine shares her extensive knowledge of the industry-leading web design tool.
- Total Training for Dreamweaver 8
The series helps you learn how to efficiently layout, develop, and maintain standards-based websites. Tutorials are also peppered with tips and tricks that can only be learned from an avid user of the software.
With more than 20 hours of indexed tutorials on the industry's most advanced authoring environment for creating interactive websites, you will expand your knowledge of Flash and its digital experiences and mobile content. You'll also learn how to design and author interactive content rich with video, graphics, and animation for truly unique web sites, presentations, or mobile content.
- Total Training for Flash Professional 8
These video tutorials equip you with the skills necessary to turn an ordinary website into one that's content-rich using popular web design and development tools: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Contribute, Photoshop, and Illustrator. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to combine these programs interchangeably. John shares his expertise to help you understand how to ensure compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms.
- Total Training for Website Design
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Experience Level: Beginner through advanced
Running Time: 43 Hours, 7 DVD(ROM)s
Project Files: Included