Adobe InDesign CS3 Essentials Total Training
Adam’s combination of real-world design experience, technical expertise, and training background make him an ideal InDesign CS3 software guide. In Part 1, he shows you how to navigate the new Adobe InDesign CS3 interface as well as all the paragraph, text, and character options available. In Part 2 you’ll learn how to insert Photoshop, Illustrator and PDF files into your work and how to create and transform shapes and effects. Plus, you’ll learn necessary skills for using color, working with layers, and preparing your designs for final output.
- Learn to navigate the new user interface, customize important preferences, and create document presets and templates.
- Discover how to place multiple Photoshop and Illustrator files with just a few clicks and make all your images fit your layout with ease.
- Unleash the power of new transparency effects including bevels, glows, and gradient feathers.
- Save time with object styles, text wrap, and lots of tips and tricks along the way.
- Give your documents a professional polish with lessons on paragraph formatting options, indents and spacing, hyphenation, and formatting text with styles.
Experience Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Running Time: 7.5 Hrs, 2 DVDs
Project Files: Included
Format: DVD (ROM)
Platform: Windows & MAC OS