|Open the world of data analysis to your students with Data Explorer! With 11 different types of graphs (including line plot, circle graph, histogram, stem & leaf plot, box plot, scatter plot, line graph, and table) and loads of customizing features, Data Explorer provides the flexibility needed for all your graphing tasks including long-term data analysis projects.
With Data Explorer, students can easily:
Students can also use the advanced features to create multiple box plots and multiple line graphs, sort data and calculate statistics for the data sheet, and compare graphs by layering them with the Transparent option.
- use the Survey Tool to create and administer questionnaires
- graph category data in a line plot, bar graph, circle graph, Venn plot, grid plot, or table
- graph number data in a line plot, histogram, stem & leaf plot, box plot, scatter plot, line graph, or table
- add moveable lines, a median fit line, a least-squares line, or other fit lines to scatter plots
- manipulate a graph and watch the data update
- describe their results, annotate their work, and prepare reports in the Notebook; print their surveys, graphs, data sheets, and Notebook