Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
PowerTracks Pro Audio 12 is a fully-featured, powerful music sequencing and digital recording program. With version 12, we’ve added over 20 powerful new features, including Audio Chord Wizard 2.0, RealDrums, re-Mix/ arrange features, and Vista Support. It’s the perfect tool for musicians, students, and songwriters alike.
- Audio Chord Wizard Version 2.0
- RealDrums - Set #1
- The ability to ReMix/ ReArrange existing .mp3 files
- Precise “Floating point” tempos ( e.g. 120.514 BPM)
- Copy/Paste Song Lyrics to lead sheet,
- MIDI Normalize,
- Split MIDI Drum notes to tracks
- Auto- SEQ Backup
- Automatic Audio Cross Fades,
- Enhanced notation and audio editing
- Support for the Tranzport Wireless DAW Controller
Audio Chord Wizard
The Audio Chord Wizard is an extremely powerful feature that automatically finds chord symbols (C, Fm7 etc.) by analyzing the audio content of a song (MP3/WAV/WMA or CD-audio file). The song can be in a digital file format (MP3/WMA/WAV).one that you created in PowerTracks, or directly loaded from a CD. In addition to the chords, the Audio Chord Wizard also automatically determines the bar lines and a Tempo map.
We've added real audio drums to PowerTracks! This allows you to instantly create audio drums tracks with real recordings of top studio Jazz/Rock/Country drummers. These are not "samples," but are full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars, playing along in perfect sync with the other tracks. For example, choose a “brushes” style, and you will now hear lush Jazz brushes, or choose “RockGrunge” for a heavier sound. The results are dramatically better than MIDI. They sound like a real drummer, because they are recordings of a real drummer. We include many RealDrums styles with PowerTracks, and 5 RealDrums sets are available.
These features open up exciting new possibilities for your work with PowerTracks, such as:
- Easily learn new to play MP3 songs, by seeing the chords displayed in PowerTracks by the Audio Chord Wizard
- Navigate "musically" around the MP3 song easily, by clicking on bars in the Chords Window, instead of having to navigate to precise times in minutes: seconds. For example, if you know that the bridge of a tune begins with a Gm7 chord, just look at the chords window, and you see the Gm7 chord, which you know indicates the start of the bridge. So if your bass player says "let's try it again, from the Gm7", you just click on that bar. Or highlight a section of bars and loop that for practice.
- Sync up the bar lines from an MP3, so that your PowerTracks sequence follows the exact tempos from the MP3 file.
- Generate RealDrums or other new tracks to add to an existing MP3 or old recording. The added parts will be exactly in sync, because it follows the original tempos from the MP3 file. For example, you could add a RealDrums drum track to an old recording that didn't have drums. Or a MIDI string part.
- Or sing along to the MP3 file, and use the included TC-Helicon harmonies to add audio harmonies (that will follow the chords from the MP3 file that Audio Chord Wizard figured out!!)
Windows 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista
Minimum 128MB RAM 75MB Hard Drive space. (In order to record digital audio, significantly more hard drive space is recommended.)
PC Soundcard or MIDI module.