Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Take The Science Express to Buttercup Village where pupils can learn all about life processes and living things with the help of Daisy, the train driver, and Doug, a curious young boy. Doug leads pupils around the village to five engaging activities that are designed to develop scientific understanding and investigation skills, for example, pupils can select healthy lunches from the school kitchen, go on a Nature Trail around the village or grow new plants at the Garden Centre. In addition, Daisys short, focused test activities enable pupils to consolidate their understanding of key objectives and they can be completed in narration-free on your own mode making them perfect for teacher-led work on an interactive whiteboard.
- Closely linked to NC objectives and QCA units for science at Key Stage One
- Five investigation activities covering all aspects of Life processes and living things
- Five short, focused consolidation quiz activities
- Characters offer full, supportive narration
- Develops scientific vocabulary
Please contact us at 800-527-7638 for a quote on larger quantities.