Final Effects Complete AVX is a collection of native filters and transitions that streamline workflow for Avid editors.
More than 100 sophisticated effects animate directly in the Avid Effect Editor window. The simplicity of the filters, combined with the native Avid interface, reduces the learning curve to virtually zero. Most filters feature less than a dozen parameters; only a few simple adjustments are required to create totally unique organic effects. Quickly generate full-featured two-dimensional and three-dimensional animations including ball action, explosions, distortions, jet trails, and hair. FEC AVX also delivers a complete range of unique auto-animating transitions. Ranging from graceful blurs to radical warps, FEC AVX lets you easily create dramatic effects with minimal adjustment.
- Working in the native Avid interface minimizes the learning curve
- Filter preset support including over 600 new presets
- Auto-animating transitions streamline effects creation
- AVX 2.0 support includes onscreen controls and custom spline UI capability
- Online help is integrated into each filter
- Sophisticated visual effects include warps, glue gun, and graceful blurs
- Transition effects include Blur Dissolve, Glass wipe and Scale Wipe
- Unique 2D and 3D Particle animations
- Kaleida, Griddler, VideoFragment and Tiler easily create complex switcher-style effects
- Dual-input effects let you create reflections, flow maps and bump maps
- Save parameters, including keyframe animation, to an Avid bin to reuse as templates
- Supports Windows, Macintosh PowerPC, and Intel based Macintosh systems
Boris Final Effects Complete 5 supports the following AVX 2.0 hosts:
Xpress Pro 5.1.5+, Media Composer Adrenaline 2.5+, Symphony Nitris, Newscutter Adrenaline FX 5.0+, Newscutter XP. FEC 5 AVX does not support Avid | DS or Avid Liquid.
Xpress Pro 5.5+, Media Composer Adrenaline 2.5+, Newscutter Adrenaline FX 5.0+, Newscutter XP, Symphony Nitris.
Minimum System Memory Requirements
The following memory requirements are recommended for Windows and Macintosh users:
Minimum 1.5GB (assigned to host application)
Recommended 2GB for HD and high-stream count SD projects
Supported Operating Systems
Boris Final Effects Complete 5 for AVX supports the following operating systems:
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (Microsoft Vista support is planned for a future release)
Macintosh OS 10.4.X+ recommended