Please Note: Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
Professional Productivity. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Best Microsoft Office Compatibility
- Familiar User Interface
- Runs on Multiple Platforms
- Word Processing, Spreadsheet & Presentation Applications
- Compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Productivity Doesn't Have to Come at a High Price!
ThinkFree Office 3 is the affordable, compatible alternative to MS-Office for the rest of us. This revolutionary software is platform independent and compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac, enabling almost anyone to use it, no matter what operation system they are running. Create MS-compatible Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents anytime, anywhere!
Write. When and where you want.
ThinkFree Office 3 Write uses the same file formats as Microsoft Word in order to maximize file compatibility.
- Designed to look, feel and behave like Microsoft Word, minimizing the learning curve.
- Rest assured that documents will look the same in Write as they do in Microsoft Office-no matter what editing features they use.
- Advanced editing features make Write the most robust word processing application.
Calc- Crank up the heat
Calculations, spreadsheets charts and graphs. Everything in Excel, and fully compatible!
The must support- Calc supports spreadsheets from Excel 97-2003
Advanced Chart/Graph compatibility - Calc will render tables, charts and graphs just like their native application, so sheets created in Excel or Calc will look the same in either program.
Show - And tell.
Design stunning presentations that are PowerPoint compatible. Always get your message across to your audience.
Powerful and robust slide creation and editing features:
- Create a variety of presentations with text, images, clipart, charts, graphs, and animated effects
- Built-in templates available or create your own slide master
- Enhance presentations with fonts, bullets, colors, logos and clipart images
- Over 130 PowerPoint compatible drawings and AutoShapes, 17 animation effects and 40 transitions
- Powerful outline editing mode
- Re-organize slide order with drag and drop tools
- Full-featured drawing module
Platform Windows Millenium, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux,
256 MB memory
Over 200 MB free Hard Disk space
Over 8x CD-ROM drive
Windows 2000 (SP3 or later)
Windows XP (SP1 or later)
Pentium IV CPU
MAC OS X 10.4
PowerPC G4 or G5
Fedora Core 3