Gogglebox - The Humanities Channel is an outstanding online solution for students. With topic-based, cross-curricular learning at its core, Gogglebox is based around hundreds of broadcast video clips, and thousands of activities and resources.
Teachers introduce a topic to the whole class using the video, and students use the articles and databases to conduct further research, create pictures or drawings to represent what they know, and practice articulating their opinions in the debate section.
Available 24/7 from school or home, and using modern technologies, Gogglebox really is web-based learning for the 21st century.
- 100s of broadcast video clips
- 1000s of activities and resources
- Prices include at home use for students and teachers
- Contemporary technologies including Web 2.0
- Facility to save work in online gallery to be accessed later
- 24/7 access from anywhere there is an internet connection
Please contact us at 800-527-7638 for a quote on larger quantities.