Collect Accurate Survey Data
Your data entry staff may be split into separate locations. Or it may operate as a single unit, but from a remote location. SPSS Data Entry Station enables fast, accurate data entry-no matter where you are.
With SPSS Data Entry Station, you can:
- Learn quickly and work fast, without extensive training
- Move accurately through forms, using intuitive navigation and intelligent rules
- Collect high-quality data, with powerful validation rules and programmable alerts
- Maximize your data entry resources with efficient entry methods
- Efficient data collection
- SPSS Data Entry Station accepts almost any size open-ended response, up to 4,000 characters, so you capture detailed, valuable information. There's no limit on the number of cases, questions, or responses per file, so you get as much information as you need.
SPSS Data Entry Station takes you beyond non-intuitive spreadsheets to efficient, effective data entry.
What's New in SPSS Data Entry 4.0?
The new SPSS Data Entry system makes data collection easier than ever before. Now, in addition to full integration with SPSS for Windows, SPSS Data Entry offers many new capabilities that increase the convenience and effectiveness of your survey research process.
With SPSS Data Entry 4.0, you can:
- Accommodate lengthy open-ended survey responses—up to 4,000 characters
- Create more descriptive variable names with the new 64-character limit
- Define variable types as categorical or continuous without having to redefine them in SPSS
- Catch spelling errors before you publish your tables, with the new spell-check feature
System Requirements SPSS Data Entry Station
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, NT 4.0, Me, XP, or Windows Server
Memory: 64MB RAM (128MB recommended)
Disk space: 75MB