Adobe Flex 2: Total Training for Advanced Visual Programming
To gain the most from these tutorials you should have already watched Total Training for Adobe Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications or have an equivalent knowledge of the topics covered in that series.
Presenter Leo Schuman is an Adobe Certified Master Instructor for the Flex, Flash, ColdFusion, and Dreamweaver product lines. With Leo paving the way, you will learn how to work with embedded images and fonts, implement transitions and easing effects, apply filters and blends, and programmatically interact with mouse position and actions like dragging and dropping. In addition, you will learn how to extend and skin Flex UI components using both images and shapes drawn with the ActionScript Drawing API.
- Discover how to create data bound drag and drop functionality for virtually any Flex control.
- Learn to create mouse-aware application features.
- Understand loose component coupling, implemented through bindings and events.
- Get inside tips on optimizing file size through programmatic shape creation.
- See how to implement and skin Flex components directly in ActionScript 3.0.
Presenter: Leo M. Schuman, JD, ACMI+D
Leo Schuman has worked as a technical trainer and courseware developer for over ten years, focusing on web development technologies since 1998. Leo is also the author of Flash 8: ActionScript - a course in the Adobe Authorized Training Curriculum - as well as multiple ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0 training modules for the Flex product lines.
Format: DVD (ROM)
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced
Running Time: 9 Hrs, 2 DVD
Project Files: Included