Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 with .NET Framework 2.0 Total Training
These self-guided lessons from Total Training help you increase your knowledge and understanding of Visual Studio. Whether you are looking to stay competitive or just keep up to date on the latest Microsoft technology, this series is your ticket to success. Get warmed up with some basics on debugging - setting breakpoints with a desktop application and working with Web-based applications. Next it's time to understand how to make the most of smart client applications and how to work with code access security. Wrap up your knowledge base by exploring topics on working with
web services, the Compact Framework, and Mobile Applications.
- Learn how to be more productive and obtain faster results with Windows Forms Applications and Smart Client Applications.
- Discover how to produce dynamic Windows, Web, mobile, and Office-based solutions.
- Streamline communication and collaborate more effectively within your software teams with the Web Site Administration Tool.
- Take steps to ensure quality early and often throughout the development process.
- Understand how to build a robust user interface with ASP.NET 2.0.
Experience Level: Beginner to Advanced
Running Time: 7 Hrs, 2 DVD
Project Files: Included