I Love Science! from DK Interactive Learning
Let loose in the lab!
Send your science grades soaring (and have a blast doing it)!
In three experiment-filled labs you'll discover amazing facts and important principles about the everyday science that's all around you. The best way to learn science is to run your own experiments. Over 100 interactive ones make it fun (and safe) to do! Students learn about biology as they investigate the human body, plants, animals and the environment. In the physics lab students can experiment with electricity, forces, heat, light and sound. By testing, mixing, heating and measuring materials, students can create a working chemistry lab. Toss a ball into outer space, build a car, create a food web and perform dozens more experiments in physics, chemistry and biology.
- ENERGY & FORCES: Light, Reflection, Color, Electricity, Sound, Volume, Simple Machines, The Moon...and many more!
- LIFE: The Human Body, Heart & Blood, Food, Animal Life Cycles, Habitats, Food Chains, Classifications...and many more!
- MATTER: Solids, liquids and gases, Safety, Heating and Cooling, Mixing and Separating, Dissolving, Water, Ice and Steam...and many more!
- Over 100 science experiments
- 1,000 science problems
- 60 non-computer experiments
- Hundreds of science reference screens
- Teacher help print-outs
I Love Science! is a fully interactive science lab that teaches science in the most fun and effective manner possible: by letting young players discover the principles of science for themselves. Three friendly animated characters guide you through one hundred exciting experiments and science activities, each with a challenging question-and-answer session and full science reference.