Math Blaster Pre-Algebra from Knowledge Adventure
Reinforce middle school math concepts!
Nine activities focused on decimals, integers, and rational numbers prepare students for algebra as they learn to graph numbers and find solutions on a coordinate grid. Over 4,000 word problems and equation writing exercises help students develop critical thinking skills while they advance through multiple levels in an exciting mystery setting.
Activities focused on decimals, integers, and rational numbers help students prepare for algebra as they learn how to graph numbers and find solutions on a coordinate grid. In addition, students develop critical thinking skills solving word problems and writing equations. Correlated to NCTE, NCTM and IRA Standards
- Understand ratios, proportions, and percents
- Work with negative and positive integers
- Create and translate mathematical expressions
- Apply order of operations
- Word with graphs and coordinates
- Over 4,000 word problems
- Nine targeted activities in a mystery theme
- Three levels of difficulty
- A rich collection of extension activities printable for classroom use