DON'T THROW THOSE OLD LP'S AWAY!
Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's new software, Spin It Again, can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD. Not only will our software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Again! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use our software!
In addition to recording your LPs & tape cassettes, dividing tracks up and burning CDs, it also cleans your recordings!! Get rid of those clicks and pops and crackles!! Just select a preset from the drop down and it's instantly cleaned! Pick a preset such as "Damaged Record 1", "Vinyl Declick & Decrackle", or "Clean Anything!"
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.
- Users can record a LP to CD, Cassette to CD or transfer to their MP3 players, including iPods.
- Recordings sound better than the original records or tapes because the user can digitally clean and restore them.
- The software is dedicated to the task of recording LPs and cassettes. This allows the user to focus on the job of recording their records and tapes, instead of learning how to use a complex recording application.
- One software does the job - You don't have to learn multiple programs, and complicated editors.
- Get the job done in record time!
Pentium -700 Mhz
256 MB RAM
Soundcard, (Microphone is optional)