Riverdeep Learning Management System for School Editions (2), Lab Packs (6) and Site Licenses (25). For the customer to use the software, the LMS CD must be installed prior to the House Series program CD.
The Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing’s Edmark House Series has been integrated with a powerful Learning Management System™ (LMS). The House Series with LMS, supports powerful reporting and assessment that exceeds federal mandated requirements. The learning management tools enable the educator to target each student’s individual needs and include real-time reports. All four of the Edmark House titles will work from the same LMS; making assigning activities for any subject area a breeze.
· Easy-to-administer assessments that help gauge student proficiency and the teaching process
· Built-in correlations to state standards—ability to search for activities or assessments based on specific state standards and assign to individual students or whole class
· Progress reporting showing indicators of proficiency—how well a student did on a particular task
· Progress reporting indicating where students left off (saved for their return) and when a student finishes (time on task)
· Import and export student, class and teacher lists
The additions of the new LMS to the Edmark House series gives you the ability to more then satisfy requirements for accountability. This makes them perfect for IDEA, Title, and Reading First Funds as well as PreK-2nd grade classrooms.