TI-Nspire CAS Computer Software
TI-Nspire CAS Computer Software for Math and Science is the computer software component for students with the same functionalities of the TI-Nspire CAS handheld. Thanks to TI-Nspire CAS Computer Software, seamless creation and transitions of classroom materials is possible:
- Teachers should try TI-Nspire CAS Computer Software - Teacher Edition with a handheld emulator and enhanced document editing to create materials for students using handhelds.
- Students can easily transition their work between the handheld device and computer and share it with teachers for assessment.
TI-Nspire™ CAS Student Software
TOOLS FOR SCHOOL AND HOME
TI-Nspire CAS Student Software for homework. The TI-Nspire CAS or new full-color TI-Nspire CX CAS graphing calculator for class assignments. Identical handheld-software functionality. Take what you've started in class on the handheld and finish on your home PC or Mac® computer.
Transfer class assignments from handheld to personal/home computer. Complete your work outside of school, at home, on the bus, in the library.
Calculate, graph, write notes, build spreadsheets and collect data, all with one software. View multiple representations of a concept on a single screen.
Use digital images or your own photos.* Overlay and color-code math and science concepts. Discover real-world connections.
Create interactive worksheets, reports and lessons. Add images and video. Post online to share.
Vernier DataQuest™ App
With the built-in Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire, you can collect and analyze data at faster rates, replay trials, and more.Handheld-Software Bundle
Make an all-in-one purchase at your retailer. Take home TI-Nspire CAS Student Software and the TI-Nspire or TI-Nspire CX handheld together in a single package.
TI-Nspire CAS Computer Software System Requirements for PC:
- Windows Vista (Home Premium/Ultimate/Business) with SP1, Windows XP (Home/Professional) with SP2 or SP3
- Processor speed: 900 MHz
- Screen resolution: 1024 X 768
- RAM: 512 MB RAM recommended
- 500 MB free HD space on a single boot configuration (An additional 200MB is required for TI-Nspire Computer Link Software)
- CD-ROM drive or active internet connection for installation
- Minimum browser requirements: Works with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape 5.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.0, Safari 2.0 and AOL Browser 1.0.
TI-Nspire Computer Software System Requirements for Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5
- PowerPC, G4, G5 and Intel processors
- 512MB RAM
- At least 200 MB of hard-disk space needed for installation
- CD-ROM drive