Develop creativity and personal expression for PreK-5 and autistic students
ReacTickles provides an engaging and accessible computer environment for spontaneous imaginative play and learning.
ReacTickles provides a series of interactive "Tickles" through which young and autistic children are encouraged to use technology. Students can develop mouse, keyboard, whiteboard, switch and screen skills while being encouraged to communicate, use fine motor skills and work together.
- Use with an interactive whiteboard, any desktop or laptop computer, mouse, keyboard, microphone, switch and other adaptive devices.
- The design of ReacTickles maximizes the physical use of technology – more appropriate to students with special needs.
- NEW! The ReacTickles interface can be preset and saved to accommodate the unique sensory needs of each student.
- NEW! The ReacTickles Creativity Box teacher and student resources can now be accessed directly from within the application.
- NEW! Fully switch enabled.
- The playful ReacTickles focus on improvisational activity.
- Confidence is gained through the opportunity to repeat actions, with each "Tickle" offering a new and unique visual or auditory reward.
- Inspired by real world objects that children love to manipulate, Slinkies, lava lamps, spinning tops and coins, the ReacTickles environment offers a safe place to experience interaction where players explore abstract shapes and create rhythmic responses with their fingers and bodies without judgment or fear.
- Research has shown that ReacTickles can help pupils develop concentration and attention skills, as well as encourage sharing and imaginative play.
Please contact us at 800-527-7638 for a quote on larger quantities.