Get all seven programs together and SAVE!
Buy the 7 award winning Help Me 2 Learn products that make up the Super Seven - 7 Program Bundle and save. You get (1) Letters & Numbers, (2) Phonics 1a - Vowel Sounds, (3) Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds, (4) Phonics 2 - Intermediate Sounds, (5) Phonics 2b, (6) Phonics 3a, and (7) Phonics 3b. The very best Phonics and reading programs from Help Me 2 Learn bundled together.
(1) Letters & Numbers
Beginning reading and math is the foundation for success with this content packed interactive program. 11 fun sing-a-long songs and 15 two level activities to teach children letter names, numbers, phonics, basic addition and more. The Super Star System gives children an incentive to repeat an activity until a gold star is awarded. Letters & Numbers is guaranteed to be your child's favorite educational CD-ROM program!
(2) Phonics 1a - Vowel Sounds
Phonics 1a is a fabulous beginning Phonics and Reading program that thoroughly covers the short and long vowel sounds providing the foundation for reading success. 10 songs with 16 activities. The "Learn the Words" section allows the student to see and hear how words are formed using phonics sounds. Covers over 600 words. Features the Super Star reward and tracking and student management system. Over 8 hours of play and learning! A winner of the Film Advisory Board - Award of Excellence!
(3) Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds
Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds takes up where Phonics 1a left off. Phonics 1b thoroughly covers the one sound consonants and the multi-sound consonants. Then the program goes on to cover sight words, sounds in the middle of words and beginning spelling. 5 songs with 20 activities that teach, test and track the student's progress. The "Learn the Words" section helps the student see a picture of the word, see and hear the word, then see and hear how the word is formed phonetically. Covers over 200 words. Features the Super Star reward and tracking and student management system. Over 12 hours of play and learning! Sound skills with sizzle!
(4) Phonics 2 - Intermediate Sounds
Phonics 2 - Intermediate Level begins with a review of basic Phonics concepts and sounds. The new "Learn the Words" section helps the student see a picture of the word, see and hear the word, then see and hear how the word is formed phonetically. Phonics 2 - Intermediate Level becomes a finger-snapping, toe-tapping experience with this musical multimedia program that teaches blends, digraphs, diphthongs, rhyming words, compound words, synonyms, antonyms, homonyms and intermediate spelling. Includes 8 songs with 17 activities that teach, test and track the student's progress. Features the Super Star reward, tracking and student management system. Over 8 hours of play and learning! Teaching activities, learn the words, games, an exciting and challenging spelling game and a review game puts kids on the path to give kids a jump start on reading and spelling.
(5) Phonics 2b - Intermediate Sounds Level II
Intermediate Level II is designed to work on problem areas of the English language and to build the skills students will need to be more comfortable at reading, encoding words and their meanings. The lessons are presented as animated and interactive stories starring the “Super Star Kids”. The Learn the Words section transitions students from word sounds to syllables and sentences, followed by a Speed Round. The program features both an interactive activity and a challenging game to help students understand and apply the subject concepts and to keep them engaged. Phonics 2b – Intermediate Level II covers, syllables, R-controlled vowels, vowel spellings, three letter blends, ending blends, regular and irregular plurals, complete and incomplete sentences, story building, letter writing, and reading comprehension. As usual, students complete their quest for gold stars and a gold star certificate with an exciting and challenging spelling and a review game. Phonics 2b is targeted for ages 6 to 10.
(6) Phonics 3a
Phonics 3a employs a cornucopia of techniques to help students learn to read - and most important, have a grand time doing it! The course uses a medley of coach led tutorials, "Learn the Words" sessions, challenging Speed Rounds, and adrenaline-charged, formidably fun games to make learning a true journey, an energy-filled road trip to a literate future. In Phonics 3a, delight and stimulation Teaches word families and patterns, syllables, antonyms and synonyms, homophones and homographs, reading comprehension strategies, spelling, and more.
(7) Phonics 3b
If you love Phonics 3a - Advanced Level, then you will go crazy over the new Phonics 3b - Advanced Level II - Sports Edition. While Phonics 3a and Phonics 3b are based on third grade language arts standards, they are designed to appeal to any student (third grade and above) who needs to develop solid reading, spelling and comprehension skills. Like Phonics 3a, Phonics 3b will appeal to both boys and girls, but is especially appealing to students who require lots of action and activity to keep their attention. Phonics 3b covers: Types of Literature, Writing a Paragraph, Grammar - Identifying: Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives and Verbs, Grammar - Subject Verb Agreement and Verb Tense, Punctuation and Capitalization, Spelling Strategies, and Reading Comprehension Strategies.
The "teacher features" features found in Help Me 2 Learn school products are:
1. Assessment - School edition products feature a Pre-test and Post-test assessment program.
2. Reporting - School edition products have reporting features that allows the teacher to print a summary report for the entire class and a detailed progress report for each student.
3. Users' Guide and Lesson Plans - School edition products come with a printed (approximately 100 pages in a 3 ring binder) step-by-step guide to using our programs in the classroom.
4. Controls - School edition products contain special program locks and controls.
- Class and Individual Student reports and program controls.
- Pre-Test and Post-Test assessment program
- basically, the same as the SCHOOL VERSION, but without the printed Users Guide and Lesson Plans
- Users Guide and Lesson Plans in a .pdf file (you can print as many pages as you want as many times as you want)
- our full featured program with Speed Rounds at the end of "Learn the Words" sections with data tracking
- Pre-Test and Post-Test assessment program
- Teacher/Lab program controls in the Student Management section
- Class and Individual Detail report and printout
- Users Guide and Lesson Plans in a .pdf file (you can print as many pages as you want as many times as you want) and a 3-ring binder. Includes step-by-step instructions for using the program in the classroom, black line masters of the activities, lyrics to the songs and suggestions for extra activities. From 80 to 100+ pages, depending on product.
LAB AND NETWORK VERSIONS
- same as School Version but also includes:
- licenses for use on 5, 15, 30 computers, or an unlimited, single-site network
- secure network version CD-ROM for network installation
- the new Program and Class Manager for easy network administration of all Help Me 2 Learn programs from one short cut
Windows XP / Vista / 2000 (SP4)
300 MHz or faster processor
64 MB RAM or higher
CD-ROM drive, sound card, mouse
Mac OS X version 10.3 or later
Universal for Intel or PowerPC
500 MHz or faster processor
128 MB RAM or higher
- 4x+ CD-ROM
- 256-color graphics capacity
- sound card and speakers