Microsoft Expression Web Advanced Total Training
Now that you have fine tuned your Expression Web skills with the first video series, Total Training for Microsoft Expression Web, you're ready to dive into advanced topics and discover how Expression Web is designed for ASP.NET development and how well it is integrated with Visual Studio. In these advanced video tutorials, Internet expert Janine Warner shows you how to connect your Web site to a data source, create and edit ASP.NET master pages, and work with XML to create a dynamic Web site.
- Discover how easy it is to use drag-and-drop ASP.Net controls.
- See how code-free data binding lets you connect to Access, SQL, and XML data sources.
- Get up to speed on how to display content from multiple database tables.
- Create login forms and password protected pages where users can edit content.
- Use validation features to ensure proper data entry on all your Web forms.
- Learn how to add XML to your site and automatically format XML with XSL.
Presenter: Janine Warner
Janine Warner is a best-selling author of more than a dozen books about the Internet and web design. She's also a popular speaker at conferences and industry events.
Format: DVD (ROM)
Running Time: 5.5 Hrs, 1 DVD (ROM)
Project Files: Included