Smart Steps: Kindergarten from DK Interactive Learning
Developed by education specialists, Smart Steps builds a solid foundation in reading, math, creativity and more, to prepare students for a lifetime of success in school. A unique tracking system gives a detailed chart of each student's development, highlights areas of interest and identifies areas where students need more practice. An innovative sticker reward system inspires students to complete each activity, continue on with new skills and practice over and over again. With a host of creative activities and an incredible variety of up to 100 practice exercises, Smart Steps will teach and reinforce learning until skills are mastered and implemented.
- More than 100 practice sessions written by educators
- Detailed progress report gauges each child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Motivating rewards-for-success sticker book keeps progress moving
- Five interactive reading books
- Printable achievement certificates and labels
- Tape recorder to practice sounds and songs
- Dozens of activities in the interactive 3D Playroom, and 90, 258 and 300 activities respectively in the Classroom provide many, many months of fun learning in these enormously comprehensive programs.
Sound and Pitch
Developed with practicing teachers, the series targets the literacy, numeracy, and broader knowledge skills that children need. Smart Steps also boasts an unique tracking system, which gives a detailed chart of each student’s development, highlighting areas of interest and identifying those that may need more practice. An innovative sticker reward system inspires students to complete each activity and continue on to new ones. Features a host of creative activities and an incredible variety of up to 300 exercises! Smart Steps: Kindergarten helps build a solid foundation -- in reading, math, science, creativity and more - to prepare children for a lifetime of learning.