Desktop Maker can be used to launch ANY program, not just Judy Lynn Software programs
The benefits of using Desktop Maker
Scan settings are saved with each customized desktop.
- Small icons are replaced with large graphic images.
- You can incorporate auditory scanning by either associating a sound (wave) file or synthesized speech with the program.
- Only the choices defined for the customized desktop are displayed.
- Different forms of scanning can be used to launch a program.
- Launching a program can now be performed with 1 or 2 switches, a touch screen, a mouse, or the keyboard.
The Judy Lynn Software Desktop Maker enables you to create customized desk tops that launch Windows programs. For example, if you only want John to be given the choice of running Scan & Paint, Microsoft Word or Cause & Effect Cinema then you can create a desktop specifically for John that will contain only those 3 programs. Selecting a Windows program to run is accomplished by step scanning, timed scanning or by clicking on the program with the mouse or touch screen.
Desktop Maker allows you to create an unlimited number of different customized desk tops. A customized desktop can contain anywhere from 2 to 20 programs to launch. Desktop Maker does not change your current Windows desktop. The program runs above your current desktop and when you exit Desktop Maker, your original desktop appears. The customized desktop would look like the illustration above.
233 MHz or Faster
5 Meg Hard Disk Space
Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT/ME/98 SE
16 Meg Ram
At Least 65,000 (16 bit) Colors Monitor Setting