Software devoted to teaching you the blues.
PG Music's Blues Guitarist contains studio recordings of great electric blues guitar music plus teaching features so you can learn the techniques involved. Listen to hot session players perform great sounding blues music, while you learn the riffs, licks, and tricks! Each instrument (guitar, piano, bass, and drums) is recorded on separate tracks so you can listen to each part independently. Powerful multimedia features let you study the arrangements, hear the music, and play along with top studio musicians. Blues Guitarist has great chops—nearly an hour of hot blues plus tips and techniques. With seamlessly integrated multitrack audio, MIDI, chord symbols, tablature, and music notation, Blues Guitarist turns a typical sound-card equipped PC into a blues performance powerhouse.
The multimedia features of the Blues Guitarist give you the ability to mute or solo any audio track independently and study or learn to play that part yourself. On-screen notation shows you the music, tablature, and chord progressions as it scrolls by in perfect time with the band. Unlike an ordinary CD recording, you can precisely control the audio mix by adjusting the volume and balance controls for each instrument.
You can play Blues Guitarist through your computer speakers for hours of listening enjoyment. Playback continues in the background of other programs so you can listen to your favorite music while you work. Select your own playlist of favorite songs, or let the music program automatically play the entire library. All you need is a personal computer and a love of great blues music!
Develop pro skills by studying the extensive performance notes. Each song is explained with descriptions of techniques such as slides, bends, trademark licks, and more. Advanced multimedia features directly link each performance note to a real example in the music tracks. Loop, Pause, Advance, and Backup controls make learning easy. With the Blues Guitarist you don't just hear how it's played, you see how it's played!
PG Music Blues Guitarist MultiMedia Music Program Features:
- On-screen guitar fretboard shows you which notes are being played
- Solo, mute, combine, and mix the singing tracks independently
- Transpose the music to the key of your choice
- Focus on any section with the versatile loop feature
- Slow parts down for further study with the 1/2 time feature
- Choose vocal and/or instrumental playback
- Separate audio tracks for each part (guitar, piano, bass, and drums)
- Print all the guitar parts to study anytime
- Control audio playback with the mini-mixer window
- Transpose or change tempo "on-the-fly"
- Jump to any position in the song
- Jukebox mode for continuous play
- Mark and play your favorite songs
- Adjust Volume, Panning settings for individual parts
- Split the Piano into Right and Left hand parts automatically
- Play along with the performance in real-time on any instrument
Windows 95 / 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista
Minimum 64 MB RAM
About 400 MB free hard disk space